The Ripple Maker is now available to European hospitality businesses for the first time serving-up unique consumer engagement and revenue generating opportunities.
Ripples™, a powerful new marketing platform for customer engagement, is available for the first time to hospitality businesses in Europe today. Created by Ripples Inc., the unique marketing content platform, the Ripple Maker™ is a device that prints immaculate high-resolution images and messages known as ‘ripples’ onto milk foam-topped drinks, Nitro-brewed coffee and cocktails.
Ripples has already been adopted by some of the world’s leading brands, who have discovered the “Ripple Effect” on customer engagement and social media interaction.
For cafés, Ripples provides unrivalled branding opportunities, ensuring that customers return time and time again to share their experience with friends, or create their own new ‘ripples’ through the intuitive consumer App. From 11 September, the Ripple Maker is available in European markets, starting with the UK and Germany, followed by France, Italy, The Netherlands and Eastern Europe by the end of 2017.
Yossi Meshulam, co-founder and chief executive officer at Ripples Inc., comments: “We are thrilled to bring Ripples to the European market. Thanks to the incredible success that we’ve experienced in North America and following some amazing projects with big brands around the world, we now have strong demand to expand into Europe. We look forward to creating some truly inspirational consumer memories and impactful marketing campaigns.”
The Ripple Maker will be showcased at HOST Milan from 20 to 24 October, and visitors to the Ripples Inc. booth – Pavilion 14, Stand G39 – can experience the technology for themselves.
The “Ripple Effect” Proves Positive for Brands
Match.com, the global dating giant, used the Ripple Maker to print the faces of potential love matches at a pop-up coffee stall in London. The event gained press coverage in mainstream media and guests needed no encouragement to share pictures of their ‘rippled’ coffee on social media, creating a ripple effect of brand visibility and positive sentiment that brought more people to the stall.
Ripples generated a huge buzz when coffee brand Lavazza personalized drinks for visitors to the Wimbledon Tennis Championships, turning the already social experience of grabbing a coffee into a viral phenomenon, which over 1.7 million impressions across social media platforms.
Yossi Meshulam concludes: “Putting an image or a message onto the top of a coffee is a simple concept, yet it’s an incredibly powerful way to personally connect with consumers. Brands, marketers, business owners and local retailers are realizing that ‘ripples’ positively enhance the consumer experience and creates an emotional reaction that simply can’t be ignored.”
Creating Ripples with 3D and Ink-Jet Printing Technology
Key elements of the Ripple Maker include:
- The Ripple Maker – a Wi-Fi enabled device that neatly fits onto countertop with a small 8.5” x 10.5” footprint
- Creates high quality images or messages on foam topped drinks using pods filled with coffee extract
- Each ‘Ripple’ is created with a tiny amount of coffee-based extract, made from high-quality coffee beans. That’s it. Ripples have no sugar, preservatives or artificial ingredients.
- Adjusts automatically to a wide range of coffee cups up to 7” high and 4.5” wide, to produce ripples that fit the diameter of the selected cup
- Each ripple prints in just a few seconds
- Ripples’ content library has hundreds of images and messages to choose from; new images constantly uploaded in real-time to the cloud
With the free Coffee Ripples App, coffee lovers and customers of coffee establishments can:
- Browse Ripples’ content dynamic library
- Submit and send their own image, photo, design or message to a local Ripple Maker to print
- Edit, scale, filter and even add text
- Install the app from iTunes or Google Play.
For more information about Ripples, please visit www.coffeeripples.com